Returns / Exchanges
Can I exchange an item?
Unfortunately, we are unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us for a full refund or credit note and place a new order to receive the item of your choice. Please return your item(s) to us following the method below:
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- Cover your address label with the Tilletts returns label found on the bottom right of your returns form.
- Return the package and obtain proof of postage. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
What is your returns policy?
- Items must be returned within 14 days of the date the parcel has been received by the customer.
- If your parcel is returned outside of the returns cut off period we will unfortunately be unable to process your refund. In this case if you would like your item back you will be responsible for the cost of returning the parcel back to yourself.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
How do I return my item(s)
- Re-Pack the item with the original labels and tags still attached.
- Cover you address label with the Tillett returns label found on the bottom right of your returns form.
- Return the packing and obtain a proof of postage. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of postage.
We're sorry, but we are unable to offer free returns for customers, returns must be made at your own cost. Where an item is incorrect or faulty, your return postage costs will be reimbursed up to the value of £5. All customers who wish to return their items can use the returns label found on the bottom right of their returns form.
*Please note, that due to hygiene reasons, earrings are excluded from our returns policy. As such we are unable to offer refund or exchange on these items.
*Please note, refunds will not be given on items deemed unfit for resale, reasons may include;
- makeup marks
- perfume smell
- tan marks
- strong odours
What should I do if I receive an incorrect or faulty item?
Oh no! We're sorry to hear this. Please send us an e-mail or Facebook message with your order number, the name/product code of the item you were supposed to receive and further details of the problem. Please return the item to us by following the procedure stated in the 'How do I return an item?' and we'll do our absolute best to get this for you.
For items that are faulty, the returns postage cost will be reimbursed. This is to a maximum value of £5.00.
*A consumer cannot claim for a refund or replacement if he/she alters the item or causes any damage to the item.