Please also allow extra time for delays during Busy Periods, Bank Holidays and Unexpected Complications:
- Vehicle Breakdowns
- Missing/Incomplete Address Details
- Unable to locate the address
- Loss or Damage
Delivery Options (UK Mainland)
Standard Delivery (Royal Mail) (7-10 Working Days) Excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays - £2.00 (UK MAINLAND ONLY)
Next Working Day Service DPD - £3.50
- Only orders placed before 3pm Monday - Friday and before 2pm on a Saturday qualify for Next Working Day Delivery
- Service Available from 9am Monday until 2pm Saturday
- Excludes Bank Holidays
- This is not a guaranteed service
- *T&C's Apply* (Please see below) (UK MAINLAND ONLY) (Excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
Click & Collect (Tillett’s Clothing HQ, Wilton Road, DN36 4AW)
- Approx. 48h hour turnaround excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays.
- Click and Collects must be collected within 14 days from day of purchase.
- Further information on Click & Collect can be located by clicking the following link: (click here)
- The following postcodes qualify for the Click & Collect Service: DN1 DN2 DN3 DN4 LN11
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email from Tilletts with your tracking number and link to follow your parcels journey.
For Next Day Delivery orders, DPD will also contact you directly via email/SMS to update you and provide you with a 1 hour delivery window of which you can amend with DPD themselves. Please do not contact Tilletts with your delivery instructions as these MUST be given directly to the Courier.
If you require updates on your delivery, you can contact the courier on the below numbers.
Royal Mail - 0345 774 0740
DPD - 0121 275 0500
Unfortunately, once we have passed your parcel to the courier, it is the responsibility of the courier to fulfil the requested delivery service. In the case of your delivery being late or missed, please check your tracking information in your dispatch notification email and contact the courier directly.
Royal Mail - 0345 774 0740 DPD - 0121 275 0500
Please note we are unable to refund delivery costs in an instance where a parcel is delayed, or delivery is missed for the following reasons:
- The courier has attempted delivery but has unfortunately missed you.
- The courier has for unforeseen circumstances been unable to reach you
- Vehicle Breakdowns
- Unable to locate your address
- Incorrect address provided
Orders Delivered in Safe Place Or With A Neighbour
If you request for your order to be delivered to your safe place or with a neighbour, this is at your own risk and we are not liable.