Bank Holiday Delivery Information
During Bank Holiday periods please expect delivery delays with both Royal Mail Standard Delivery and DPD Next Day Delivery.
We don't have DPD collections on Weekends or Royal Mail Collections on Sunday.
Please expect delays in your parcel being dispatched during Bank Holidays as neither DPD nor Royal Mail collect during this time.
Delivery Options (UK Mainland)
- Standard Delivery (Royal Mail) (3-5 Working Days) Excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays - £2.00 (UK MAINLAND ONLY)
- Next Working Day Service DPD - £3.50
- Service Available from 9:00 Monday until 15:00 Friday (cut off each day is 15:00 to receive your parcel the next working day)
- Excluding Bank Holidays
- *Orders placed before 15:00 qualify for Next Day Delivery. *T&C's Apply* (Please see below) (UK MAINLAND ONLY) (Excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
- Click & Collect (Tillett’s Clothing HQ, Wilton Road, DN36 4AW)
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Click & Collect (Cleethorpes) - FREE (Further information on Click & Collect can be located by clicking the following link: (click here)
The following postcodes qualify for the Click & Collect Service:
DN1 DN2 DN3 DN4 LN11
Delivery Options (Non Mainland)
- Highlands & Islands - Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) (Excluding Sundays & Bank Holidays) T's & C's Apply* (Please see below) £4.95
- Highlands & Islands - NDD is based on a 2-3 day service (Excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays).
- European - Standard European £9.95
- International - Standard International £14.95
We aim to dispatch all "Next Day Delivery" orders placed before 3PM on the same day (Service available Monday to Friday) (Excluding Weekend & Bank Holidays). Orders placed after 3PM will be dispatched on the next working day (excluding Weekends & Bank Holidays).
Standard delivery orders will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
Whilst we aim to dispatch all Click & Collect orders within 24 hours, please do not attempt to collect your order from store before you have received an email from us notifying you that your order is ready. If you have not received a notification within 3 working days please call the store on 01472 566995 to check if your order has arrived.
Orders are dispatched from Monday to Saturday. *Selected Courier Rules Apply.
Orders will be delivered from Monday to Saturday.
Please note that if ordering on or near a Bank Holiday, this may affect the dispatch and delivery of your parcel. Please also allow extra time for delays during busy periods.
Our UK Mainland orders are shipped via Royal Mail or DPD. DPD Non Mainland delivery schedule is approx 2 - 3 day service.
International deliveries are passed throughout the network by a number of carriers dependent on your location and the service selected.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email from Tilletts with your tracking number and link to follow your parcels journey.
For Next Day Delivery orders, DPD will also contact you directly via email/SMS to update you and provide you with a 1 hour delivery window of which you can amend with DPD themselves. Please do not contact Tilletts with your delivery instructions as these MUST be given directly to the Courier.
If you require updates on your delivery, you can contact the courier on the below numbers.
Royal Mail - 0345 774 0740
DPD - 0121 275 0500
Deliveries can occasionally encounter complications along the way such as:
However, the good news is that DPD will notify you on those very rare occasions that your parcel encounters a delay and will also update you with a new delivery time or date. As the service is a next day delivery service is not NOT guaranteed DPD & Tilletts are unable to offer refunds as the costings for collection & processing of parcels are built into the overall delivery charge.
Although we aim to dispatch all orders within the specified service time frame, there are some circumstances that may cause a delay in the dispatch of your order. These are exceptional situations and those in which cannot be avoided, therefore, we are unable to offer a refund for delivery costs however we will endeavour to keep you updated.
Unfortunately, once we have passed your parcel to the courier, it is the responsibility of the courier to fulfil the requested delivery service. In the case of your delivery being late or missed, please check your tracking information in your dispatch notification email and contact the courier directly.
Royal Mail - 0345 774 0740
DPD - 0121 275 0500
Please note we are unable to refund delivery costs in an instance where a parcel is delayed or delivery is missed for the following reasons:
- The courier has attempted delivery, but has unfortunately missed you.
- The courier has for unforeseen circumstances been unable to reach you.
- Vehicle Breakdowns
- Unable to locate your address
- Incorrect address provided
Orders Delivered In Safe Place Or With A Neighbour
If you request for your order to be delivered to your safe place or with a neighbour, this is at your own risk and we are not liable.